Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh the passwords!

I'm entering into a crisis of memory. I can't remember passwords and user names and that's a problem...a big problem. I have people leaving comments on myspace and I've forgotten my user name. I have no idea what it might be. I've tried everything I can think of and to no avail. I'm doomed. My web based relationships are going to take a hit. My internet identity is going to have a blemish on it. What's going to happen to me?!?!?!?!!!! I'm on my way to sinking so low that I'll have to turn off my computer and go for a walk. You can always call me if worst comes to worst...or even come over, but that's only as a last resort ;-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Picard said...

Well, I was going to leave a comment, but you probably will never get it or see it...but maybe other people who do remember their password will log on and read this comment. Cheers.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home